I’ve been golfing for three years and need to buy a golf umbrella online. The one thing I don’t have in my golf gear collection is a golf umbrella. My golf partner has a personalized golf umbrella that he uses to block out the sun. He never golfs in the rain. In addition to his big golf umbrella, he has a matching mini golf umbrella to cover the opening of his golf bag!
The smallest golf umbrellas I found are 48 inches wide. There are larger umbrellas that come in 54 inches and 60 inches.
Qualities to look for in a golf umbrellas include:
- Strong umbrella handle
- Well-constructed grip
- A non-metal shaft
- Auto-open umbrella
- Attractive umbrella color
- Strong nylon or other waterproof umbrella material
- A vent or double umbrella canopy that allows wind to escape
- An easy opening and closing umbrella
- Durability during high winds
- A secure Umbrella attachment for a golf cart
- You umbrella should include a waterproof outer sleeve
You’ll want an umbrella that’s big enough for two to share comfortably. After all, you need someone to hold it while you hit the golf ball!